Ingle Farm Shopping Centre will reopen for business from Wednesday 28 July 2021 and we extend a warm welcome back to our customers – we missed you!
Under the current guidelines, all customers and staff must sign in via a QR Code scanning system prior to entering the Centre as well as individual stores. Where a smart phone is not available, customers must sign-in manually at each visited store.
Social Distancing and in-store capacity limits will continue to apply and mask-wearing mandatory in all retail.
Effective 12.01am, Wednesday 28 July 2021
- All retail now open.
- Gyms can open but only one person per eight square metres
- Restaurants/cafes will allow indoor and outdoor seating with density limits and social distancing practices in place.
- As a condition of entry, fitted face masks must continue to be worn inside the Centre.
The Centre continues to take additional cleaning precautions to ensure that Ingle Farm Shopping Centre remains in a safe environment. We ask customers to observe good hygiene practices at all times;
- Mandatory face mask public interaction (all retail)
- Wash your hands with soap regularly.
- Utilise hand sanitisations products where available. Hand sanitiser stations are installed at entry points and throughout the Centre.
- Practice social distancing.
- Sign-in to the Centre and every store visited via the QR Code system or manual sign-in register located at individual stores.
We continue to monitor Government advice and will provide updates to the Ingle Farm Shopping Centre community as soon as new information comes to hand.
Once again, we welcome you back to our Centre!
Team Ingle Farm Shopping Centre